• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss power probe 3 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

scousedeano

this is brand new bought last week of snap on for £157 not used once got laid of from work and need the cash so open to offers

Power Probe III PP319FTC Kit in Case

With the press of a switch you'll have an instant hot lead or ground lead. Use the hot lead and ground lead simultaneously to activate components right in your hand. Instantly check components for continuity as well as identify positive, negative and open circuits without re-polarizing hook-up clips. Locate shorts without wasting fuses. The 19 ft lead will allow you to test bumper to bumper without jumper leads.
Audio tone indicates positive with a high pitched tone and negative by a low pitched tone. The audio feature can be disabled when testing relays. The Power Probe III has 2 cool white LED's that flood the work area with bright light. The housing is sleek and feels great in your hand.
Features:
Voltmeter
Built-in Flashlight
Peak to Peak Voltage Detector
Short Circuit Indicator
Relay & Component Tester
3 Level Continuity Tester
Bad Ground Indicator
Voltage Drop Detection
Audible Monitoring
20 ft Jumper Lead Set

PP319FTC Power Probe III Includes:
Power Probe III
Cigarette Lighter Adapter
3" Extension Probe
Battery Hook-up Clips
20 ft Extension Lead
Instruction Manual
Blow Mold Case pr.JPG

Reply to power probe 3 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net