Discuss predidiction************* in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

an away win @ trafford would really upset the mancs. then we can close that canal they built to avoid paying port dues.

that's why we have to win. anything else, i'll change my allegiance to Everton ( goes to bathroom to wash mouth out with carbolic).

So what would you vote for?

IMG-20190222-WA0000.jpg

And if you're a Liverpool fan, you have to let her in to win the title.

no chance we got enough terrorists in Scouseland without that bitch.

By the way, that young lady is a cheeky mare. Do you think she would be bumping her gums, if IS had taken over Syria!

Feel sorry for the young baby though, that kids guilty of nothing.

Reply to predidiction************* in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is he okay? Anybody in touch with him? He's not been on here since 2018 man!
Replies
Views
I have been asked to look at this report as the customer has been given (in their words) 'A very high quote plus VAT'. It doesn't look well...
Replies
Views
Commissioning a busduct. My contractor has installed a 2000amp aluminum Busduct in a 17 floor office tower. The specifications state you...
Replies
Views
Commissioning a busduct. My contractor has installed a 2000amp aluminum Busduct in a 17 floor office tower. The specifications state you should...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to install 3 meross smart switches for 3 lights: entrance switch: only 1 gang but 3 way switch bedroom switch: 2 gang (1 is 1...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock