Discuss Pricing extension in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Lads
Been self employed for a year now in Glasgow area and have done some work for a builder doing some small extensions and the odd kitchen and bathroom. pricing a bigger 2 storey extension just from drawings, job about 45mins away, worked out a price and was looking for some advise to make sure am not going in too low. Am assuming its downlighers not too specific on drawing also there is going to be underfloor heating in some floors and prob alterations to existing wiring. 5 outside spike lights just outside decking
DOWNSTAIRS
dining room 4 lights 3 sockets
family room 4 lights 1 socket 1 smoke alarm
bottom of new stair 1 socket
kitchen 6 lights 1 heat alarm 5 sockets maybe a cooker circuit and switches for appliances
UPSTAIRS
bedroom 4 lights 4 sockets tv point
master bedroom 4 lights 5 sockets 1 smoke alarm 1 tv point 2 lights either side of bed
dressing room 2 lights
ensuite shaver point 3 lights fan
upstairs hall 3 lights 1 smoke alarm

labour £1600.00
material£1200.00
total £2800.00

Reply to Pricing extension in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views
An RCD keeps tripping. Please see attached photo of the board (2 photos attached). I’ll call the breakers: MCB (1) marked ‘Upstairs lighting’...
Replies
Views
Trying to organise a CU replacement at home. It's a 1930s property. It's got a 10way CU but with no RCD protection. Was after a larger unit with...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Posted on here a couple of years ago and got great advice. Have been self employed a couple of years now and always find pricing work the...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to change cu from old fuse board which has 6 fuses. Only 4 fuses are used. The first fuse feeds cooker circuit. This is not used...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock