Discuss Pricing in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

£10.00 to high simple tell the guy to DIY whilst standing in a bucket of water.

A damned pizza cost more than £10

Depends where it is. I generally charge at least £15 to do such menial tasks. End of the day they've called a professional to do a job they can't or won't.

Fast&amp even so £10 and you get to look in the panty drawer. Surely at that price you'd want the laundry basket?

Is it me or does this site bring out the worst in people? Nope I've always been depraved!!!

PEM all these years I've been doing it wrong I've been sniffing washed pants:( I should be getting them before they hit the washing machine haha

Schoolboy error
When im finished sniffing I put them on my head and run round the house pretending to be an aeroplane.
Been kicked out of a few houses in my time but well worth it.

If it's next door and a friend then nothing.
Driving past anyway £40.
Going out of my way £50 plus parts

Callout charge plus £10 and if I get I can buy it from B&Q for xx I always say well ok but I am running a business and have overheads to pay and I cannot do that for a £10 but the best of luck to you and thanks for concidering me

I'd charge my normal hourly rate + parts + mark up on those parts + VAT

If the customer wanted to haggle then there would be an additional 'annoyance factor' charge of £200.00 + VAT

Stuff like that, I ask how urgent the job is. If it's not urgent and I can call in and do it on my way back from somewhere I'll do it for a tenner. If it's a regularly used, important accessory that needs doing asap, then it's total time on the job, my door to theirs and back plus parts. Has to be really. Also, as a sidenote..... Anyone any idea why my return key isn't working on the site tonight? It's making me look like I've written one of my daughters essays!!!!! Works everywhere else.......

Reply to Pricing in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net