Discuss pricing in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hawk

Wiring 4 flourecesnts lights that are already fitted and putting 2 switches on, to control 2 lights each and wiring into board. Materials supplied by me which include 30mtrs t&e cable, clips, 2 switched spurs and 4 2nd hand 5ft flourecsent fittings (as good as new) how much would you charge?

Yeah job done was wondering if I was dear or cheap? I was charging £25/hr + £85 for flourecsents and materials. 3 hours work

Yeah job done was wondering if I was dear or cheap? I was charging £25/hr + £85 for flourecsents and materials. 3 hours work

Sounds okay, anyhow if your happy then great, I allow a day for one of my guys on a job like that myself, but hey sounds alright.

Reply to pricing in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Strange on this, we are wiring an extension at the moment and I would like to 3 way the (currently 2 way) landing switch to the new bedroom so...
Replies
Views
What does everyone charge for replacing a light fitting? Price worked With slack on cable using existing cable there. Without slack on cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've moved into a flat and I've decided to replace the original electric switches and sockets with white ones. I've done them all...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock