Discuss .pro to .dwg converter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We have some old Elcad schematics (.pro format) that we could do with converting to .dwg format. We no longer have a licence for the Elcad.
Does anyone know of a good converter.

Hi Spoon,
This conversion may not work because of propriety symbols but it may be worth contacting Open CAE in Germany.
OpenCAE - Alles aus einer Hand - transCAE - http://www.opencae.de/transcae.html
The service is chargeable but you can ask for a quote.

"With our self-developed programs trans CAE and EnigmaII we can convert the data of the most diverse CAE system. And that with complete preservation of the logic! The converted data can be fully evaluated on the target system."

Currently we can read the following systems:
BICADA, CAD22, CAE33, ECSCAD, ELCAD, ELEKTROCAD, ELOCAD, EPLAN, MEDUSA, PROMIS, PROPLAN, RUPLAN, SIGRAPH, SOLIDWORKS, TREECAD, VARCAD, WSCAD.

Currently we can issue to the following systems:
ELCAD, EPLAN, RUPLAN.

The data is 100% logical and can be further processed and evaluated without any restrictions.

We are happy to make you an offer for the cost-effective service or the license acquisition for free use.

Thanks @Mike Archer.
Not really bothered about keeping the symbols as symbols or loosing any info behind the symbols. Would be happy just to turn the files into DWG files.

Welcome to the forum.

Reply to .pro to .dwg converter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I recently purchased an old detector with charger from the US. Plugged it in with converting plug into Australian GPO and charger, it...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all! I was wondering if there were any electricians here who could share some knowledge please 🙏🏼. I have a Ninja dual zone air fryer...
Replies
Views
This is confusing, I've ordered a few bits of this stuff, some switch modules and front plates and in the bumf on the website it says:- Click...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are converting a former office into 10 self-contained flats with kitchens, showers, heaters all electric, no gas. We have been offered a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am looking to add 4 additional sockets for a room that is being converted for a bed ridden person. The room at present has no sockets in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock