Discuss Public Liability Insurance - Quotes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DoBBY

What are you guys paying annually in regards to public liability insurance?

Just had quotes of 240.00 a year from go compare site....is this around the correct amount?

Please provide me with good companies to get a quote from.

Thanks

There is a 'Business Related' thread.

I expect you will find your answer there, or, atleast, a discussion about the question of insurance.

your insurance 5 million cover for ÂŁ115 shop around my nephew has got his 2 million for ÂŁ59.00 go on the internet and type in buisness insurance

I got mine through Simply Business, ÂŁ160 for 5 million (needed 5 for a PAT contract I was doing) So I assume 2 million would be less.

Mine covers me at heights up to the roof of a house but not on the roof.

i was quoted 200 through post offioce, so what way would someone be able to use your insurance,,

sued/claimed against or do you need pi insurance aswell

Reply to Public Liability Insurance - Quotes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Joining NAPIT - requirements and questions
Hi Guys. Napit sent me an email with requirements for my first assessment via zoom. Does anyone have any idea what they can ask me for 2 hours...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock