Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Public Liability Nuclear in the Insurance for Electricians area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Kemlec

Kemlec New EF Member

Business Name:
    Kemlec Electrical Services
    Hello everyone, after some advice please. :)

I am a sole trader (one man band) and I do a lot of work for companies in Nuclear power stations.

I never do my own contracts, just work for the companies inside the stations doing everything from lighting to 3 phase installs.

What kind of insurance do you think I will require? I seem to be struggling to find policies online that cover this kind of environment.

Thanks,

Matthew.

2. Dan

Dan I'm not a sparky but I know a couple ;-) Staff Member

I'd ring and physically speak to somebody. Or email these [email protected] and say you're from ElectriciansForums.co.uk and explain your situation. They should give you a bit of discount with being a forum member. It's somebody we've dealt with a couple of times ourselves. Provide your phone number in the email and they should call you back.

3. Dave West

Dave West EF Member

4. Dave West

Dave West EF Member

I really struggled with my insurance online aswell, I spoke to the guys at A-Plan, they seemed really on the ball & knew exactly what I was talking about!, can't do it online you speak to them on the phone - try 02380 648 319