Discuss Pull through then.???........... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

But is it though ? ( urban myth ) . I heard that the papermate pen was borne out of a competition in the u.s. that required someone to come up a biro that would work at zero gravity. The papermate was advertised as having a pump action that enabled the ink to flow even while writing upside down.
not sure if its an urban myth, but the russians are still flying to the space station in their own rockets, the usa, not so much..sometimes the simplest option is the best

Remember on occupied rewires the rush an tear approach does not work, time and plenty of it needs to be factored.

Aye, the Victorian houses round here that I do quite a few of lend themselves to this approach. The original conduits for switch drops are a godsend when trying your best to leave ornate coving intact. I have done a good handful where they have still been occupied by VIR singles supplied from a wood and porcelain fuse board, all still in use of course.

Straight pull out the top would have been easier, not sure why it wasn't done that way, possibly partially blocked by rafter or similar. But I did feel for the guy..each time it seemed like he was starting to get a run at it the sheathing crumbled away again, almost felt his heart sink each time lol.

Reply to Pull through then.???........... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I need to run a mains spur off the existing ring main in a domestic property. To get the double socket to the correct place I have to drill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, quick question - I have to replace a lateral supply cable where the existing one runs through the ceiling of the basement flat and up...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shower pull chord switch has snapped at my mom’s home and having unscrewed the switch I discovered a horror show(see pic). So I’ve had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two questions about domestic wiring In Ireland 1. Should conduit be used when passing multiple T&E cables (2.5mm) through a garage...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering if I have a cable passing through "100mm insulation at 2 points", do I use the correction factor of 100mm at 0.78 or 200 at 0.63
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock