Discuss PV G59 application for connection with DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Berns

Hi

I am gettingmyself prepared for G59 connection applications for PV systems. Guidance onwhat is needed with regards to technical date and drawings would be muchappreciated.

Withreference for the application form for 'e-on'

http://www.eon-uk.com/downloads/G59_APP_FORM_AW.pdf

Thisapplication applies to all generating source including spinning ones. Withregards to PV systems do anyone know what is required for parts 1A and B,especially the following:

Power station standbyimport requirements (see note A2)

Maximum active power import

____________________________MW

Maximum reactive power import (lagging)

___________________________MVAr

Maximum reactive power export (leading)

Power station top-upimport requirements (see note A3)

Maximum active power import

____________________________MW

Maximum reactive power import (lagging)

Maximum reactive power export (leading)

Power station exportrequirements (see note A4): Total power station output at registered apacity (net of auxiliary loads)

Registered capacity (maximum active power export)

______________________MW

Maximum reactive power export (lagging)

______________________MVAr

Maximum reactive power import (leading)

______________________MVAr

Power station maximumfault current contribution (see note A5)

Peak asymmetrical short circuit current at 10ms (ip) for a 3short circuit fault at the connection point

___________________kA

RMS value of the initial symmetrical short circuit current (Ik”) for a 3short circuit fault at the connection point

___________________kA

RMS value of the symmetrical short circuit current at 100ms (Ik(100)) fora 3 short circuit fault at theconnection point

___________________kA

Kind Regards

BernardElliott

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Did you get the info you required for the G59/2 if so could you pass it on as i am currently going through the same issue.

Rgds,
Az

Hi,

Same Same can anyone help on the G59 Application form or post a link/example completed application form so we know what the DNO requires.

Thanks

ACG

ACG, Which DNO? When we did our first one waaaayyy back, we just called and spoke to them, that way they got exactly what they wanted, not what we thought they wanted !

talk to them politely and they will nearly always be helpful.

Agree with Worchester.
I found that if I wasn't sure I would put what I thought they were after and then explain what my answer refers too. A few parts are N/A to smaller systems anyhow.

Reply to PV G59 application for connection with DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net