Discuss PV installation in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Steve D

Hi All,

There's a possibility I may be offered a job installing PV systems, although I've never actually had any hands-on experience fitting them.
Although full training will be given by the company, can any of you guys point me in the direction of any online content that will assist in my learning process ?

Cheers
Steve

My ex apprentice was going to OZZ to fit Pv systems but something happened about Visas he said the guy wa soffering training ect sounded like a dream come true job

Reply to PV installation in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got both a solar pv and an ashp system. The solar system also has 2 batteries and it's configured to fill the batteries first and then...
Replies
Views
Hi all , looking for some advice on my recent install of a pv and battery for my domestic property. I've noticed my smart meter readings...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock