Discuss PV Training South East in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cwjohnstone

Hi All,

I'm looking to train as an electrician in the hope of being able to emigrate to NZ / Aus in a few years. I have no qualifications but would like to get a feel for the trade before forking out on training.

I live in the Heathrow area and am willing to travel within the South East. If there are any sparks that would be willing to let me work with them 1 or 2 days a week could you please let me know. I do not want any payment, just the opportunity to gain some valuable experience.

I am ultimately looking for Solar PV qualifications so am very keen to see a domestic installation.

I currently work a 4 on 4 off shift (no I'm not a fireman), am 30 years old and polite and friendly.

Thanks for your time

Chris

Reply to PV Training South East in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the Havant / Hampshire area and qualified through the Domestic Installers course. In the long term i'm looking to eventually change...
Replies
Views
Please be as honest as you can all, I'm looking for real honest views before I waste thousands of pounds and my few remaining years of working...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am looking for experience as an Electrical Mate, working for free. I’m based in Bromley, South East London/Kent Would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I live in South East London and my location is in SE28. I am looking for a sparks mate job and happy to be an extra pairs of helping hand...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock