Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Pyronix Enforcer wireless low battery message in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Rajen

Rajen Raj

Hi,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer v9.13 panel. Recently, the panel has been making random alerts (when the system is unarmed) that the bell box battery is low. A few hours later in the logs, there is also a message stating that the 'wireless battery restore' - when no change has actually been made.

If I run diagnostics, it states the battery is 'good'.

I have attached screenshots of panel messages showing the battery level and signal strength are all good/excellent. Before I call someone out to change the battery, could it be possible that the actual bell box PCB circuit has become faulty because of this ' battery restored' message.

Thanks

20181020_211030.jpg

20181020_211039.jpg

20181020_211044.jpg

20181020_211141.jpg

20181020_211607.jpg

20181020_211641.jpg

20181020_211749.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Batteries rely on chemical reactions to produce power. At 3:50am, it's likely the battery has gotten cold (the chemical reaction is slowed due to a reduction in temperature) and is no longer producing sufficient power to be classed as good. At 9:25am, it's possibly warmed up enough to then be considered good.

I would advise having the battery changed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rajen

Rajen Raj

Sounds like a very plausible explanation! Thanks

• Like Like x 2