Discuss Quality PV Installer Leeds in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

ChopperS

Hope you dont mind me posting as a non-sparky!

We are trying to source a supply and install of a 4kw PV system at our house in Pudsey, Leeds but are struggling to get anyone to reply to us (we think its because our house is not on google earth yet as a new build).

Are there any members on here that do work in the Leeds area and could give us a quote?

We are looking for a quality system that is built to last - from the research we have done these appear to be the European systems as opposed to the Asian ones, we've also been advised that the Aurora inverter is the best to get but would appreciate any advice from the experts.

Thanks in anticipation...

Hi Chopper,

I live in Pudsey and joint own The Phoenix Works, we are based in Farsley.

More than happy to provide you with a survey/quotation.

If you would be so kind as to message me your details i can arrange for someone to give you a call.

Thanks,

Matt

thephoenixworks.com

as there mounting gear is by far the best and will move with your new buildhome/roof not like the standard/normal mounting gear out there that makes thepanels/modules become uneven in time.

Sounds like you have the ideal solution to a problem that doesn't exist...

Reply to Quality PV Installer Leeds in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock