Discuss Question about BS EN 12101-6:2005, art. 11.6.3 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
The article 11.6.3 states the requirements for electrical cables used in
pressure differential systems:
a) fire-resisting cables meeting the temperature and time criteria in accordance with Table 7 or
b) enclosed with fire-resisting construction, or installed external to the building where the cables cannot be endangered by fire, and
c) cables protected from fire shall comply with the classification temperature/time of the component that they serve.

I'm reading again and again and I'm still not sure if the conditions should be met as follows:
1. ( a or b ) and c
2. a or ( b and c )

Please help.

Reply to Question about BS EN 12101-6:2005, art. 11.6.3 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi all New to this forum, looks like a hive of information. I'm wanting to upgrade my garage electrics - I'm not a qualified electrician, hence...
Replies
Views
I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
So, I've been trawling through every bit of info available on AMD 3, specifically info regarding non-combustible DBs in domestic premises. Others...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock