Discuss Question about 'self made' 12V Lighting in new extension in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Install your bit yourself and ask the contractor to clearly state in his installation certificate the extent of the installation the certificate covers. Which would be a case of identifying the circuit excluding ELV lighting.

The first fix is underway and I will be laying in draw-wires to key locations enabling me to install most of my equipment at a later date without too much surgery.

I greatly appreciate the constructive and civil atmosphere of these forums. This is in contrast to some other online trade forums I have visited. Thank you all for taking time to consider my question.

Reply to Question about 'self made' 12V Lighting in new extension in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views
hello soooo...😅 i recently changed all the light switches in my house. now i saw a video that showed the 2 tiny wires inside the switch should be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock