Discuss Quickbooks or Freeagent ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest569

So Im looking to get more involve with my finances, Ive downloaded free agent and quite impressed by the 30 day trial. I here quickbooks is excellent , Any advice ?

i use quickfile. free and simple to use. even i can understand it.

I've been using Intuit Quick Books Pro for 4 years now and I find it excellent. Take a bit of time to get used to, and set up estimates/invoices etc but well worth it. You do need Outlook 2007 too as it needs to link to send the documents via pdf. PM me an email address and I'll send you a couple of examples.

I've been using Intuit Quick Books Pro for 4 years now and I find it excellent. Take a bit of time to get used to, and set up estimates/invoices etc but well worth it. You do need Outlook 2007 too as it needs to link to send the documents via pdf. PM me an email address and I'll send you a couple of examples.

Murdoch only issue is I have just bought a new macbook which Im not sure I can get outlook for.

Can you link with bank accounts on quickbooks ?

Murdoch only issue is I have just bought a new macbook which Im not sure I can get outlook for.

Can you link with bank accounts on quickbooks ?

Yes, you can, depending on your banking arrangements and setup.

Hi do you guys pay monthly for quick books? Or is there a program you can download? Or is it all online ?

You can buy a disc, or pay monthly. I run the "disc" version so I don't need to be attached to the web to use it. There is a downloadable version trial version you can get.

There seems to be a few quickbooks programs on there site which one is best one to use ?

It an old thread Kelvin88 but still a relevent question... Don't get the pay monthly ones, go and buy the complete suite this way you are not buying he product 5times over after year dot.

ive tried the free ones, now i have xero which is so much better think its £17 quid a month but definitely worth while. Invoices are really professional looking too which i personally think is quite important.

ive tried the free ones, now i have xero which is so much better think its £17 quid a month but definitely worth while. Invoices are really professional looking too which i personally think is quite important.

Really? Thats £194 per year

My last PC version of Quickbooks Pro cost me about £110.00 - a one off cost!

Reply to Quickbooks or Freeagent ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net