Discuss Quiet Day Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Under-utilised (shall we say) for work at present, so I thought I'd have a play with some left-overs in the shed. It turns out to be 40 years since I last made thisun (!!!) and it even worked w/o electron dance routines. I understand it's part of AM2 but I think I'm a bit slow for thatun. Cheers, David.

image.jpeg

Reply to Quiet Day Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello again with another small project. I followed this video tutorial and I also buy that 23LC1024 IC RAM she is presenting (5pcs from aliexpress...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
We have this Swiss-made Dixi horizontal borer from 1957, very nice machine still with its original DC variable voltage drive. In those days there...
Replies
Views
Last time I posted on forum it was on the thorny issue of over unity machines which alas got confused with perpetual motion -- and other supposed...
Replies
Views
Today I had a routine socket change. The present one was tripping the RCD. The customer had used one of those double conversion sockets that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock