Discuss Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

There's a 6am in the afternoon now?

Trev my alarm is set for 6am 7 days a week
6 days work then sunday as most know I am up and out for 6.30 with jack for a couple of hours, however our lass is gonna drag her carcass out of the pit, so i get a beer and lay in.

Just check out geordies sig line lol

Electricians Forums - The Costa Concordia of forums !!

Hi Mike how's your day been.

I have been re modelling the garden, had to knock a wall down, dig the lawn up as its going to be re turfed, take a conifer out and a couple of other bushes. Ive been on it since 10am, think ill call it a day now.

Shouldn't take long if you model it on a a scale of something like one fiftieth of full size. :)

No crime, just a bit of good batter,,,,,, until Mike see's it lol

I've already got the popcorn on standby :38:

To much info Paul, I know you like the forum, but that taking it too far.

Why watch soap opera's on the TV when we are all part of one on here?

You could end up with a new title with comments like that. Now what could I come up with :)

You could end up with a new title with comments like that. Now what could I come up with :)

Go on Keep him in check Mate

Sintra, I'm no Ken Barlow as you know lol.

GMES dont encourage Sintra, you will end up with a daft avatar picture from me lol?

eeeeeerrrrrrmmmmm thats an idea...... sod it why not, its Saturday night after all.

Sintra, I'm no Ken Barlow as you know lol.

GMES dont encourage Sintra, you will end up with a daft avatar picture from me lol?

eeeeeerrrrrrmmmmm thats an idea...... sod it why not, its Saturday night after all.

Was thinking more Vera Duckworth :)

How do you all like GMES's new avatar picture?

images (3).jpg

Dont think he will be keeping it pmsl :rofl:

Was thinking more Vera Duckworth :)

Too late Sintra, beat you to it mate....

images (4).jpg

Dont think that bra fits you Sintra????

I'll sit on the naughty step for a while for that one lol :rofl:

(why did I think it was a good idea to pick a forum fun fight with Sintra. Only going to be one winner!)

Too late Sintra, beat you to it mate....

View attachment 25291

Dont think that bra fits you Sintra????

I'll sit on the naughty step for a while for that one lol :rofl:

(why did I think it was a good idea to pick a forum fun fight with Sintra. Only going to be one winner!)

2 badges gone lol hope you don't want to lose the last one :)

Haha Wiped out in one hilda lover classic!!

I like having Paul's badges :) might just keep them.

Reply to Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net