Discuss Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I see that Chinese Manchester beer's still having an effect....:smilewinkgrin:

Nope it was trying to eat a £6 burrito whilst been driven back by Glenn and then having a load of free beer later.

PS IPF, you need an avatar picture, can I choose one for you?

Changed. Apart from GMES, changed his back to the baby photo just for fun :willy_nilly:

I will get you back for this and the sunbed prank, remember you said you believe in karma

Thanks Sintra, back to normal services. That was fun for a couple of hours, lets not do it again lol. This really has been a great weekend so far, cheers to all of you. What a lot of fun, thanks lads.

Nope it was trying to eat a £6 burrito whilst been driven back by Glenn and then having a load of free beer later.

PS IPF, you need an avatar picture, can I choose one for you?

Have you seen mine on some other place....a real Venus.

Don't fancy Ena Sharples

Yea it was a good bit of craic. Thinking back I should have changed Glenn's permissions so he couldn't change his avatar back lol.

Yea it was a good bit of craic. Thinking back I should have changed Glenn's permissions so he couldn't change his avatar back lol.

Oh yeah pick on the Hairy Guy

That would have been good, dont worry about it though, all those prank Elex badges I did was done under GMES's e-mail and mobile number. Just wait until he gets mail for "Mr Gizzswallow" (that was Glennsparks badge btw)

I wish someone else would come into the thread and take the heat off me!
And also the title for the thread as gone out of the window 68 posts and counting

Oh look Dillb is here, ffs pick on him for a bit lol

Thats bloody tame compared to what name I have registered with them, if I ever meet you there you will see it.

Fancy a trip to Coventry with an over night stay? It will be fun to see who can make the most offensive badge for the show and get away with it? We both have the same sense of humor and it would be great to meet up with other members in another area. Fancy it???

Fancy a trip to Coventry with an over night stay? It will be fun to see who can make the most offensive badge for the show and get away with it? We both have the same sense of humor and it would be great to meet up with other members in another area. Fancy it???

I would be up for that. Be good yo put a few faces to names.

I need time to prepare a response :lipsrsealed2:

Morning Mike, I know that you being a good friend and mature professional, that your response will be polite and respectful!!

Reply to Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net