Discuss Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Morning Dazza

Morning Ian, Don't you start we had enough mayhem in here last night, You know the saying " you had to be there "
It was a good giggle and lasted till about midnight lol

Morning everyone, I trust you have all gotten over the disappointment of our national football, and rugby teams doing us proud? a nice warm feeling that we did our best.:rockon:

Morning everyone, I trust you have all gotten over the disappointment of our national football, and rugby teams doing us proud? a nice warm feeling that we did our best.:rockon:
Morning Pete, the rugger was a shame, they tried to win though, and were playing against a great team, unlike the nancy boys in Brazil who only care about their hair being tidy for the watching crowds.

Morning Pete I saw Roony tring to string 3 words together at the press conference Mong, They should use some of their vast wealth to go back to a private tutor who can teach them all to speak.

Morning Pete, the rugger was a shame, they tried to win though, and were playing against a great team, unlike the nancy boys in Brazil who only care about their hair being tidy for the watching crowds.
Yep you are right Rugby a different situation altogether you can see that they played their hearts out, must have been a right pesser to loose like that, unlike the ponces in our soccer team, I see Wayne was gutted for the supporters, as he pocketed more mega thousands, bunch of wasters imho:cry_smile:

Yep you are right Rugby a different situation altogether you can see that they played their hearts out, must have been a right pesser to loose like that, unlike the ponces in our soccer team, I see Wayne was gutted for the supporters, as he pocketed more mega thousands, bunch of wasters imho:cry_smile:

Good point actually pete...... if the players are SO SO gutted for the travelling supporters then i am sure they all wouldnt mind contributing towards the cost of there tickets ???
Or better still the players not being paid for the tournament as lets face it they didnt do any bloody work did they !!!!

Morning Pete I saw Roony tring to string 3 words together at the press conference Mong, They should use some of their vast wealth to go back to a private tutor who can teach them all to speak.

Morning Mate, Roy's keeping his job so every things OK Oh I heard the Goalie say we will do our best and play to win in the last game before they come home in disgrace I thought that was the object in the first two games, still they are OK more endorsements and shampoo adverts, just wonder what would happen to a sparky if he/she fooked up on two jobs and then said I'll try harder next time? Sorry to go on a bit, but it makes your blood boil.

Good point actually pete...... if the players are SO SO gutted for the travelling supporters then i am sure they all wouldnt mind contributing towards the cost of there tickets ???
Or better still the players not being paid for the tournament as lets face it they didnt do any bloody work did they !!!!

No pride can't even sing the anthem properly, still they are going to try to win the last game, don't get me started please:furious3:

They have just been paid millions for an epic FAIL yet not one of them has had to crawl around in a boiling hot loft surrounded by xmas trees,clothes, pictures,kids toys, bird s@@t and bee hives !!! pmsl. Wonder how they would cope in the real world seriously !!!!

No need to apologise to me Pete about footballers I can't stand them, not like the Rugby lads who give their heart and soul to every match and get a pittance compared to the fairies.
My favourite quote was from Lawrence de lallagio when he called them the Andrex toilet paper boys;
As soft as sh.. and to expensive,Classic putdown.

Forget the football and concentrate on the Brazillian Women playing net ball on the beaches, that is a specticle to watch, my eyes nearly fell out of my face last time it was on, the wife has now banned me from watching it again, aparently it gives me ideas.

They have just been paid millions for an epic FAIL yet not one of them has had to crawl around in a boiling hot loft surrounded by xmas trees,clothes, pictures,kids toys, bird s@@t and bee hives !!! pmsl. Wonder how they would cope in the real world seriously !!!!
Transfer request probably, or throw a eppie somewhere, now can imagine one of those nancies getting in a loft? it woulf mess their latest hair do up, still they could get another tatt

Reply to Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net