Discuss radial circuit in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hullman4

i had a couple of sockets put in about 12 year a go and was thinking of adding another for tv on wall and was looking under floorboards and it looks like its done on a radial circuit as it come straight from the fuse box and ends at the 2nd socket ,it is also wired to the up stairs socket fuse when its down stairs is this ok

if it's a spur from the CU on a 30/32A fuse, then it's not compliant with regulations, as only 1 outlet should be fed as a spur unless fused down.

Reply to radial circuit in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I`m looking for an advice. I have an electric shower that I`m not using due to boiler changed to combi and added shower over bath feed by a...
Replies
Views
Howdy, I'm looking for help with my plan to install an extra internal double socket and an external double waterproof socket to my garage. I...
Replies
Views
Currently planning a new rewire for my kitchen and want to get things right first time when it comes to appliances consumptions and circuits...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got a garage with a circuit that looks like this: I believe it's a radial circuit coming out of the MCB with a current...
Replies
Views
Strange on this, we are wiring an extension at the moment and I would like to 3 way the (currently 2 way) landing switch to the new bedroom so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock