Discuss ratedpeople.com in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

can't call it a rip off. you buy leads then it's up to you to phone the client and win the job. it's worth the £10 for 1st 3 months to try it. just be careful which leads you buy. check the client's estimated budget. if you buy a lead and can't quote, they will credit you for that lead. i use them and have had some work, some good, some poor. at least you do get chance to quote, whereas you can advertise in the local rag and not get a phone. my advice is to try them on the £10 offer, and if it's not for you, you ain't paid much out. they are no way like my hammer who, IMO, are rip-off.

don't forget. if you get a bad lead and can't quote, you have to claim a credit for it. they don't give it you automatically. any problems or quries with them , you can pm me.

Reply to ratedpeople.com in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I wondered how long it would take, received this in my e-mail this morning, funny I don't have an electric car? THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL -...
Replies
Views
I know this is probably very simple for a lot of you, but I just can't get it to work right right. I've been close, but no cigar. I disconnected...
Replies
Views
Following the tragic tale from @telectrix about lightning damage to phones and modem leading to a serious loss of beer money I decided to take a...
Replies
Views
Extremely low voltage on 120v line Hi, I’m not an electrician but my home has 20 amp breaker that has only one outdoor outlet on it with a GFCI...
Replies
Views
My customer wants to be able to switch his heat pump (3.5kW) for his swimming pool on and off remotely, he also wants to be able to set times for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock