Discuss RCBO's in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good afternoon all. Does someone know a suppler of single module double pole rbos's that have stock ?
I can't believe no one manufactures such an item.

Many thanks in anticipation of success.

SBS trade sales are a trade only supplier who are very helpful and stock a range of SPSN single module RCBOs (I assume you mean SPSN rather than DP?)

I did mean double pole like;
Compact RCBO Mini RCBO Circuit Breakers

but in stock. I can't find SBS in google has any one a link to them please.

thanks for replys

Pretty sure that's going to be SPSN rather than DP, do you specifically need overcurrent detection in the neutral?
SPSN = single pole switched neutral, detects overcurrent in the line but disconnects both (with RCD function if its an RCBO)
DP = double pole, detects overcurrent in either pole and disconnects both, used for things fed with 2 x lives such as 110V centre tapped supplies used on sites.

Anyway I am digressing from the point, if it is SPSN you need then give SBS a call if its true DP then they'll be a bit harder to find.

Attachments

• SBS Trade Sales.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
SPSN = single pole switched neutral, detects overcurrent in the line but disconnects both (with RCD function if its an RCBO)

that is what I was after. Many thanks for PDF and explanation.

Reply to RCBO's in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a small caravan park with 8 pitches. Each have a Rolec Electrical Hook-Up unit fitted with a Rolec 16A Single Pole and Neutral 2 Module C...
Replies
Views
I have a client with what appears to be an intermitent fault on the lighting, but trips the power. The installation has a 16th edition board with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Grateful for your expertise regarding my confusion on the below. Context: French rural domestic property Single phase supply, TT...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I have been asked to look at a problem with a bolted neutral but no one seems to know what exactly is the problem. SSE...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just a quick one to ask about an issue I'm having with my EV charger. I'll give a little background first but ultimately I want to know if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock