Discuss RCD TESTING HOW LONG TIME WISE in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

thanks for all responses, but as i was not thinking about was it will be done at time of other elements thefor the rcd question is irrelative , thanks

RCD TESTING HOW LONG TIME WISE {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Having thought about this thread and your previous one I think it most strange and somewhat wrankling that you ask the questions you do. First off I am one of the electricians you maybe monitoring. Why would I help you to oversee me when you have no experience or professional standing in the trade and want to come from a viewpoint of obvious mistrust. What kind of business appoints a man who has no idea about what he is supposed to be monitoring. If you want to know the answer to these question you need to go and do further training. I could foresee proper tradesmen giving you the run around, I know I would as you would no doubt annoy the hell out of me. I don't mind a manager, deal with them all the time but one who is telling me the what and how of my job with no knowledge would get my dander up.

Sounds like the OP manages peoples, and he/she thinks they are being had over. No harm in knowing roughly how long something should take. Not all employees are so trust worthy as you Vort's.

No different to a supervisor visiting site, just after breaktime, just to make sure your promptly back at work. Thats why we start our tea breaks early, until they clock that one. :rolleyes:

do managers actually think, or do they just think that they think?

Having thought about this thread and your previous one I think it most strange and somewhat wrankling that you ask the questions you do. First off I am one of the electricians you maybe monitoring. Why would I help you to oversee me when you have no experience or professional standing in the trade and want to come from a viewpoint of obvious mistrust. What kind of business appoints a man who has no idea about what he is supposed to be monitoring. If you want to know the answer to these question you need to go and do further training. I could foresee proper tradesmen giving you the run around, I know I would as you would no doubt annoy the hell out of me. I don't mind a manager, deal with them all the time but one who is telling me the what and how of my job with no knowledge would get my dander up.
Sorry if come across like that. I can assure you I do have a good overall understanding of trades. I am in no way implying that I am a spark or any other specialst trade but i have an understanding of all trades required as well as what it takes to get the work completed behind the scenes. Sorry if offended you V . Have a good weekend Maybe I see u on Monday lol

Sorry if come across like that. I can assure you I do have a good overall understanding of trades. I am in no way implying that I am a spark or any other specialst trade but i have an understanding of all trades required as well as what it takes to get the work completed behind the scenes. Sorry if offended you V . Have a good weekend Maybe I see u on Monday lol

The government! :)

Reply to RCD TESTING HOW LONG TIME WISE in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock