Discuss Re Builder eh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My post yesterday "Builders eh" went to start today, the customer had left a note "please see drawing on the plaster board" you can thread your cables behind the dot and dab board, yeah right, what a divvy, about an eight of an inch between the brick and the back of the board, it beggars belief, honestly I had to go home and drink some mind altering liquid. Stella was all I could get at short notice, still it worked for a while, I now FUBB.

I think we should lobby for a national bash a builder day, bit like when we get a bank holiday for the queens birthday.
But this would involve scouring the country, and punching random builders for the entire day, also we could make so we don't even have to know the builder as long as he admits he is one, then he qualifies for a straightener.
Who's in.

I think it could work out well for all concerned, we get to release some stress and they what they have had coming for decade's.
Win Win :sifone:

I think we should lobby for a national bash a builder day, bit like when we get a bank holiday for the queens birthday.
But this would involve scouring the country, and punching random builders for the entire day, also we could make so we don't even have to know the builder as long as he admits he is one, then he qualifies for a straightener.
Who's in.

I would genuinely like to punch the twut who boarded over where I needed to run some cables, and then have the temerity to say I could fish them up behind some dot and dab the prat

No but she ;s got the hump over something, trying to shut it out, barsteward builders

i've done it with a wall chaser and left the cuttings for builder with a note saying " stitch this lot back".

Reply to Re Builder eh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net