Discuss REAL feedback invite in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Markc

-
Reaction score
Hi All

I was contacted by our REAL auditor last week and to be honest my first thought was not another audit its only been a year! but I was thankfully wrong.

After a discussion it appears REAL is trying to raise awareness of a possible online live debate, talk type of thing. Some way of getting us to give some feed back and input on what we feel REAL offers.

They said they would try and introduce themselves to the forum but I don't know how this is going.

Keep ya eyes open.

I have contacted Fiona @ REAL and the wheels are in motion so to speak.

Will pass on any info when I have it.

Thanks Lenny. I did use you a first point of contact and it's good to know Fiona has been in touch. Lets wait and see what comes of it.

Cheers

Reply to REAL feedback invite in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
If you search the internet for PCB manufacturing, you will find many companies, houses, and fabs that offer cheap PCB manufacturing and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi, thought I'd visit from the plumbers forum and throw this item of discussion to the electrical engineers on here. Please be aware this is NOT...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First time posting on here. The reason for my post is to warn others about a company called who call themselves Countrywide Repairs Ltd...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock