Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Real Useless cant even do my renewal properly in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Sykes

Sykes Guest

I sent my check to REAL in December for my renewal but no certificate arrived. I gave them a call in January but was told they were busy and would get to it. Come February no certificate, so I gave them another call and they said no check as arrived. Been trying to ring them since last week but cant get through. I am at the end of my tether.....

2. moggy1968

moggy1968 Electrician's Arms

strange, because saying we're busy doesn't seem to matter to REAL when they're chasing us for some BS piece of admin!!!!
    It appears our registering bodies don't feel they have to adhere to the same standards they expect of their members!!!
    Has the cheque been cashed, if so your a member and you've met your obligations. the rest is up to them.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012