Discuss Recent Home Improvements.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

.......Marvo your tiles are much more difficult to lay and considering the size you must be very patient man. I would give up after 5 mins...
The white mosaic floor tiles came in sheets of 36 so they weren't too bad.

@Marvo yes I did mine over Christmas (well nearly lol) still have the ceiling to do as I ran out of time. I’ll get some pics next time I’m home towards the end of the month. Yours is looking pretty good mate. I actually cheated and only tiled the floor and used the pvc panels for the walls.

The most economical way to buy toilet rolls is in a large packet of 36 and we don't really have anywhere to keep the surplus toilet rolls so I tastefully arrange them in the bathroom and create a toilet roll sculpture.

I usually get two 24 roll packs for the price of one.
Keep one pack in a kitchen cupboard with some rolls in a cupboard in my main shower room.
Keep the other pack in my workshop shower room.

My recipes consist of how to make cheese sandwiches.
Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 12.47.06.jpg

As long

as it’s not intended for use all at the same time :confused:
Nice work Marv! toying with the idea myself but seems more simple to get someone else in currently painting my living room for what seems like an eternity around the 3million other things I’m doing:rolleyes:
Just an update the living room painting is still in progress :oops: it’s like painting the forth rail bridge once you finish it’s time to start again :eek:

Reply to Recent Home Improvements.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net