Discuss Recessed Downlighters - In LED in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hookedonfishing

Alrite fellas, Doing an install on a refurb, they've got about 50 Recessed halogen downlighters (mains) in their new ceilings. Muggings here has got the job of finding them some LED bulbs what they want, I've tried some from WF and TBH they were crap, very low lumen output and the phillips / osram ones are a bit dear for this application.
Has anyone had any experience with these here ?:confused:

Cheers fellas, I've had a look at both, Those Finbright ones look promising,
I'll give them a phone tomorrow and check out the spec, Make sure they do what they say on the tin.

the finbright ones look tacky from their pics. i like the diamond 3 LED ones and at £8 +vat apiece, are considerably less cost.

I tried one of these last week; from the light output you'd never guess it's only 1.8W - more like 35W, and at £3.50 they're not going to break the bank.

Reply to Recessed Downlighters - In LED in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Done a job yesterday, remove old 12v halogens and replace with mains, gu10 downlights. Fitted some LED gu10's no issues. Got a call today saying...
Replies
Views
I'm homeowner and moved into a property which has 25 halogen downlights, I'm hoping to get an electrician to replace these with LED ones, what...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time posting on here so apologies if I'm missing any basic information, but hopefully someone can help me as an amateur DIY-er and...
Replies
Views
I just bought a house which has a rec room with recessing lighting. I put some pics below. It has 11 120v MR16 GU10 circle recessed light cups...
Replies
Views
This might be a silly question and after 20 years doing this I probably should know the answer, but can a switched mode power supply and an led...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock