Discuss recessed downlights - recommendations? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am looking into fitting some sort of recessed spotlights in quite a contemporary home. Ideally i would like them to be integrated, with a trimless finish. they will also need to be compatible for dimming.
anyone got any recommendations?

I am looking into fitting some sort of recessed spotlights in quite a contemporary home. Ideally i would like them to be integrated, with a trimless finish. they will also need to be compatible for dimming.
anyone got any recommendations?

They won’t be cheap but try Mr Resistor (based in south London) they sell fancy light fittings etc

The only ones Ive used are called astro trimless. They were though a gu10 fitting and also needed to counter sink the screw holes as the plasterer complained that they couldn't get a good spread of plaster over the screw heads holding the fitting up.

Hi,

A popular solution with our customers are the Aurora Mpro LED Downlight with the trimless bezel.

You Install the bezel and plaster over it. Then fit the light afterwards once the decorating has been completed leaving a high quality finish.

The fittings are dimmable as standard and compatible with a large number of dimming solutions.

Cheers,
Ivan

Hi,

A popular solution with our customers are the Aurora Mpro LED Downlight with the trimless bezel.

You Install the bezel and plaster over it. Then fit the light afterwards once the decorating has been completed leaving a high quality finish.

The fittings are dimmable as standard and compatible with a large number of dimming solutions.

Cheers,
Ivan
I can vouch for the aurora ones, used them a few times..

Also Collingwood do one that takes their H2 pro fittings

Reply to recessed downlights - recommendations? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net