Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Recommend a Good Quality ToolBag ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. paulw101

paulw101 EF Member

Can anyone recommend a good quality toolbag, there is so much choice out there, I really need advice about the ones that are up to the job and are good value for money.
    All advice really appriciated, Paul.

2. mike the sparky

mike the sparky Regular EF Member

CK bags are not too bad. Last about 2 years. Try cpc.co.uk and look out for the discounts

3. mackers

mackers Guest

large dewalt rigid bag had mine must be nearly 8 years now still in good nick ,just one pocket worn due to keeping my chisels in it!
    best bag i ever had plenty of side pockets plenty of space inside good strong shoulder strap! cost about £60

4. Megavolt

Megavolt Electrician's Arms

Totally agree with mike had them for years great tool bags

5. Rappid

Rappid Electrician's Arms

The handle is breaking on my second Dewalt open tote tool bag, first one lasted just over a year. Total [email protected].

6. a12jpm

a12jpm Electrician's Arms

Ditched the dewalt bag about a month ago and went for the ck magma large tote. Should have done it ages ago. Much better quality and suits the job better. Deeper, easier to find tools so far feels more hard wearing. Paid about £46+vat at CEF which was cheap but they are chasing me for my business.

7. Andy 7671

Andy 7671 Guest

Yeah agree with handle, I just took it off leaving strap, still works good.

Always wanted one of them open tote bags, everything visable and close to hand. When I got one I realised everything was visable and easy to hand when left unattended.

Use technicians case CK as well....zips have lasted ok, mainly I suspect because I open it properly.

Quite envious of CK tote bag, flaps concealment and space for a battery drill

8. GLENNSPARK

GLENNSPARK Electrician's Arms

my boss has got himself a CK magma bag with the hard base....great bag and mines one of the older CK blue ones...same again great bag......

9. GLENNSPARK

GLENNSPARK Electrician's Arms

the straps broken on my bag....now its got a length of rope with a load of ducting tape wrapped around for a shoulder strap..lol......works ok though....

10. MarkieSparkie

MarkieSparkie Guest

Another vote for the CK Magma Large Tote, 30 years of experimenting with various boxes and bags, before happily settling on the CK large tote.

11. Knobhead

Knobhead Guest

A basic plumbers bass. You look like a real tradesman not a pox doctors clerk. Totally indestructible (until I set fire to it), will hold everything you’ll ever need.

OK I’m an animal!

View attachment 10765