Discuss Recommend an outdoor LED light for above back door and above patio in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Prizen

Hi all

Looking for recommendations on some outdoor LED lights to fit above my back door and also above the patio door. Not sure if they should have sensors fitted, wouldn't want them switching on and off all night, lots of cats in the area!

Any opinions on good brands? Looking for something stylish also, rather than those standard half cylinder shaped plastic lights of years ago.

Thanks

Per your other thread.. Get involved with a spark you trust and with led lights ask about the warranty before they are bought.

Thanks. I already have a sparks. He advises that there are just so many options, to pick one out and he can advise further if needs be. Also, my work is via a contracted builder, making communication with sparks a little more drawn out. Just wonder if some body here has specific experience, I guess not all sparks have equal experience in each areas ( like any profession I guess)

I have a solar motion sensor spotlight.
Light sensor automatically charges in the day time and automatically light at night. PIR sensor automatically light when people walk by. It can be used to avoid theft and animals. The battery is 3.7V 2000mAH Li-on 18650, and the Solar panel is 6.0V/1.2W. Not sure if you are looking for this kind of light.

Attachments

• solar light.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 3
I have a solar motion sensor spotlight.
Light sensor automatically charges in the day time and automatically light at night. PIR sensor automatically light when people walk by. It can be used to avoid theft and animals. The battery is 3.7V 2000mAH Li-on 18650, and the Solar panel is 6.0V/1.2W. Not sure if you are looking for this kind of light.

He was looking for one 3 years ago, so I reckon he's probably got one sorted now :)

Reply to Recommend an outdoor LED light for above back door and above patio in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net