Discuss Recommendations for ferrules/crimps for Lewden RCBO neutral leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i find that the 6.0mm yellow ferrules fit perfectly. there's about 100 of them in my ferrule organiser.

shopping

Reply to Recommendations for ferrules/crimps for Lewden RCBO neutral leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, We’ve had a new CNC Machine from China arrive this week. It came with a monitor and a tower to run the software. The monitor and tower...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a hypothetical question (I'm an electrical engineer) to better understand RCBOs and how they are used in the USA. Let's say I would...
Replies
Views
We have a customer in a large office block with all power in the building fed from an Electrak plug in busbar system. Lots of desks, lots of...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock