Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Recommended Work Boots. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Steve Smith

Steve Smith New EF Member

Business Name:
    intPlus Media
    Sorry for my weak english and posting.

I'm working better than my sellers two years or more, and I wear shoes worn, but they do not seem to last, whether the stitch is restored or starts to get rid of bits. The last pair was bought, repaired after two or 3 weeks, so my wholesaler changed the industrial pair, which should cost 75 pounds per pair. By the way, they have gone for 4 months and now they are seeing a blow. Where is the front and the last is coming.

The peers of the peers tried the de-devot and they also loved them.

My job is mostly domestic, so it is also in the house and people's costs, so I'm wearing common-purpose shoes, for those who can be designated. I remember that shoes / shoes will throw because they were worn.

I'm not worried about the cost, I just need one more thing, obviously the steel plugin is needed.

Nobody has any recommendations

2. Steve Smith

Steve Smith New EF Member

Business Name:
    intPlus Media
    Sorry for my weak writing skills. But Anyone? Steve.

3. Corbs

Corbs Regular EF Member

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
  5. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

Dunlop boots are good .and wellie's try sport direct .

6. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    but sports direct don't sell sheep, so who needs wellies?

7. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

I did not realise the op was Indian country the good old USA.
    I call the a true native a Indian a American.. not a Heinz person that is full of varieties .

8. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    I think this is a bogus thread created by someone working for a media company to promote something. What makes me say this....

Behance - https://www.behance.net/stevepslab
    Steve Smith's Page - http://whazzup-u.com/profile/SteveSmith617

There are links in those profiles that are common (notice the link 'Steve' attached to his name). And well... Steve Smith seems to be a popular name of employees working for intPlus Media as those two Steve Smith's are clearly not the same person ;)

One of the sites 'Steve' links to is a site apparently owned and operated by Steve and his wife Rachel Jones. They've been married for 3 years and have 2 kids as well (their words, not mine).

I believe Steve's phone number is also in Uttar Pradesh and I think he shares it with Pramendra Singh who I believe is the owner of the company Steve seems to work for.

All in all, I think it's a thread designed to try and leech links from a popular site that is up there in the Google rankings. Apologies 'Steve' if not but everything is pointing at this being a complete waste of everyone's time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. buzzlightyear

well done miss money penny ,you could work for MI5 .
    keep the good work .tell us when that bold Russian gangster Putin. is moving on another country .

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Rpa07

Rpa07 2000 posts - only 46379 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    I thought it was monkey and typewriter again! Make some money out of that Stevie!
    Saying that, I’ve not been wearing my steelies but strong trainers as all domestic at moment and I’m liking it.

11. rapparee

rapparee Electrician's Arms

Watch BBC 4 tonight at 9pm, you might find out.

12. buzzlightyear

I have a pair of bailey dances shoes at the moment ,so I can dance around the f88king customers .

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. MDJ

MDJ Trusted Advisor

14 hole doctor martins in pig blood colour with metal toe caps and air cusioned soles lol, skin heads haha

• Agree Agree x 1