Discuss Regs books and guidance notes osg in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

tmus1

-
Reaction score
So I have my first cps assessment coming up just wondering if in this high tech modern world they do a pdf regs book yet. previously I’ve borrowed books and I have a green osg but I left the place I used to work at and I can’t really just borrow the books. It all seems a bit pointless with 18th edition just around the corner but there we go

Best you get your wallet out and buy the latest regs and OSG

I can't imagine that paying for a 2nd assessment will be an option you want to face!

The BYB is only £34 on ebay ..........

The OSG is only £17 on ebay .........

So £51 versus how much for a failed assessment and re-visit?

The IET do electronic regs , have done for years . There may be provision for updates . Check it out on their site .
They are not cheap though.

Reply to Regs books and guidance notes osg in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am due to sit my 2391 in a few weeks or so. I have been told I need the 18th Edition Amendment 2 (Brown Book) and Guidance Note 3 etc for the...
Replies
Views
Getting out of the game and want to get rid of these as i don't need them anymore. Paid £174 for the BS7671, OSG + GN3 bundle and £22 for the T&I...
Replies
Views
Hi , I buy online some PDF , but is different pack , including all Level 3 theories. If any one got PDF 18th edition, IET Guidance Note 3 , I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 5 books for sale... BS7671 18th Edition BS7671 On Site Guide Guidance Note 3 Inspection & Testing Part P Building Regs EV...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock