Discuss Relay advice please in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

carlos54321

Hi,
have this relay which needs replacing but cannot seem to find the right one any where in the uk

Relay advice please 20141021_101301 - EletriciansForums.netRelay advice please 20141021_101321 - EletriciansForums.net

i think i may have found one at maplins but it has 8 pins on the bottom infact all the ones i do come across have 8 pins as you can see mine only has 6. does anyone know of an alternative or where i maybe able to buy one these from in the uk.

thankyou.

Something like this, dependent on the pin separations?
Finder 12V Relay SPST DC 16A (43.61 Series) | Rapid Online
12V coil, 16A 240V contacts, SPST.

thankyou for replying i just looked but the pins(legs) theres only 4 in there photo mine has 6, but i also see there photo is not true to the description. so wondered if i ordered the one you gave me in the link will it have 6 pins.

read the data sheet from the link given...it shows spdt, spst, dpdt all options, with different pin layouts

thanks i did look and it looks like i need 43.61-0300 which is the 6 pin, being a n00b as in i dont want to order the wrong part,

so i had a chat to them and

carl: hi, needing a 43 Series - Low profile PCB relays 10 - 16 A 43.61-0300 but cannot find the link on how to buy it :(

Tony: We only list two 43.61 series Finder relays here - 43-61 | Rapid Online

carl: ok i need one with 6 poles
Tony: Finder 12V Relay SPST DC 16A (43.61 Series) | Rapid Online is the only one in stock

Tony: Only this option I'm afraid

Any more help would be appreciated :)

this is the part number you need based on this information
Relay advice please Finder 43 series - EletriciansForums.net
on following the link in either mine or your post if you look just below FINDER on the right there is the manufacturers part number which is as I have said above.
so 60-478 as the Rapid order number is the correct part 6 pins, single pole, 12 V coil, NO, rated at 15 or 16A at 240V.
Your one may be normally closed but I cannot tell from the picture and this is not usual (if there is such a thing as usual).

thankyou for your help now going to order it works out at ÂŁ7.90 so not to bad :) thanks again

Reply to Relay advice please in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock