Discuss Renusol Suppliers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SRE

Can anyone point me in the direction of Renusol suppliers please? I'm fed up with being let down with our current suppliers of roof kit. If got prices from Access Renewables who provide a really good service but are just too expensive.

No - we used to use Renusol but moved to K2 because it was more robust and a bit cheaper but I'm sick to death of ordering all the little bits for it and am thinking of going back to the simplicity of 5 part roof kits!

We currently supply schuco, but am fed up of too much choice, and the renusol system simplifies it all, and am impressed with the web configuator too.

Anyone fit renusol, and if so why do you use it against other systems?

Oh, if anyone needs some renusol then let me knw as I have a contact that can help.

If you go on the renusol website and register for the web configuator, takes about 24 hours for them to approve, but once done it simplifies the process of mounting systems, and even produces a full technical report, even telling you where to place roof fixings, rails, and clips!

Can anyone point me in the direction of Renusol suppliers please? I'm fed up with being let down with our current suppliers of roof kit. If got prices from Access Renewables who provide a really good service but are just too expensive.

Whos your current supplier, I'm a bit concerned s I might of just placed a substantial order with them. Do you want to post reply in the sun lounge?

Whos your current supplier, I'm a bit concerned s I might of just placed a substantial order with them. Do you want to post reply in the sun lounge?

What is the sun lounge?????

If you would like a quote then send m a list of your requirements and contact details and I'll put a quote together for you tomorrow.

Reply to Renusol Suppliers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net