Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Renusol Suppliers

Discussion in 'Solar PV Forum' started by SRE, Feb 16, 2012.

Discuss Renusol Suppliers in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. SRE

SRE Trusted Advisor

Can anyone point me in the direction of Renusol suppliers please? I'm fed up with being let down with our current suppliers of roof kit. If got prices from Access Renewables who provide a really good service but are just too expensive.

2. solarcat

solarcat Regular EF Member

Try Spitfire and Solarcentury

3. Dils

Dils EF Member

Try DPS Solar, I have used them before for renusol kit.
    Usually have everything in stock

4. Eco Deal

Eco Deal Electrician's Arms

Do you need consoles ?

5. SRE

SRE Trusted Advisor

No - we used to use Renusol but moved to K2 because it was more robust and a bit cheaper but I'm sick to death of ordering all the little bits for it and am thinking of going back to the simplicity of 5 part roof kits!

6. Jaycee

Jaycee Regular EF Member

We currently supply schuco, but am fed up of too much choice, and the renusol system simplifies it all, and am impressed with the web configuator too.

Anyone fit renusol, and if so why do you use it against other systems?

Oh, if anyone needs some renusol then let me knw as I have a contact that can help.

7. infinity

infinity Electrician's Arms

Hi Jaycee, Im very interested in renusol. Where can i find it? Also the web configurator? Where can i find this?
    Thanks

8. Jaycee

Jaycee Regular EF Member

If you go on the renusol website and register for the web configuator, takes about 24 hours for them to approve, but once done it simplifies the process of mounting systems, and even produces a full technical report, even telling you where to place roof fixings, rails, and clips!

9. Markc

Markc Solar Guru

Whos your current supplier, I'm a bit concerned s I might of just placed a substantial order with them. Do you want to post reply in the sun lounge?

10. Jaycee

Jaycee Regular EF Member

What is the sun lounge?????

If you would like a quote then send m a list of your requirements and contact details and I'll put a quote together for you tomorrow.

11. Matt_M

Matt_M Electrician's Arms

I think Zenex do Renusol