Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss replacing an old nobo controller in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Doomed

Doomed Electrician's Arms

I have a customer with a nobo system 500 orion 512 controller that has burnt out.
    I know that these are obsolete, but is there anything I could replace it with to control the nobo panel heaters towel rails etc please.

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    Might be worth speaking to SyxthSense - Mike Knowles.
    They do quite a few retrofit and conversions for HVAC automation systems, although I can't find any explicit mention of the Nobo system in their catalogue.

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. Doomed

Doomed Electrician's Arms

Thats the only lead I have found on the interweb, with your endorsment I will try them, Thank you.

4. davesparks

davesparks Forum Mentor

If it’s the controller I think it is then I think you’ll struggle as it communicates with the heaters wirelessly.