Discuss Require Training in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

H

hotcriscar

Hi all I am new to this forum and looking for some advice..I am currently doing the 2357 city&guild and I am close to completing the 17th edition but the trouble is I need a bit of hands on training.. I am willing to work for free jus to get a bit of training can anyone advice me what to do.. It seems a bit hard to get anywhere cause no one is taking on apprentice I am living in the westmidlands area.. Thanks

i completed the old 2357 last year, with 2382 and 2392, can't find a job or training. currently doing 2394 and 2395. A feeling i got when i asked my college tutor about domestic work was , that they won't help any further because i will be pinching his work/horrified at what he is letting loose on people's homes. thing is i won't give up .i got a MFT and everything i just need to apply to elecsa for part-p and find my own work. good luck

Thanks @ Jeffelectric I'll keep on trying I haven't got a choice though cause I am halfway through the course but it seems pretty hard just to get a start in this field ..

Reply to Require Training in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock