Discuss RF Thermostat communicating with boiler. in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

margyb

A friend has had their HW system replaced by a Megaflo 250 litre Indirect High Efficiency Unvented Water Heater. In the process a perfectly good Potterton boiler was replaced by a Vaillant EchTech Plus 438. There are plumbing issues I need to raise on the Plumbing Forum, but concerning electrical matters, they have been given a Drayton LP241 Programmer and a Salus RT 300RF mobile thermostat. They have had problems since the installation and I wonder if anyone could enlighten me as to the sensibility of providing a Salus mobile thermostat, when Drayton do their own - which would seem much more sensible given they provided a Drayton programmer.

I'd be grateful to anyone who could give me any information or advice on this.

Many thanks :dizzy2:

margyb.

Thank you to The Ranger. I thought that may be the answer. Now to the plumbers forum about the Megaflo which has red and green lights on. Megaflo say none of theirs have red and green lights on but some cheaper ones do!

Thanks again.

Margyb :snore:

Reply to RF Thermostat communicating with boiler. in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net