Discuss Ring circuit question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks for the correction Taylor, let's just say that being as the reply was at 23:10 last night it was a typo, rather than not knowing the difference between "to, too and two"

Thanks for all the replies, most have been useful and informative.
As the work is on my house and not a paying customer, I have decided to see if I can remove those existing sockets in the Kitchen if I can and put a single ring circuit in there. However I have a small budget so I am not prepared to rip down the ceiling or anything that extreme. Worst case scenario is that I will have mixture of sockets in the room from the two different ring circuits, and I will produce a laminate drawing detailing the arrangement and leave it next to the consumer unit for future reference.

Oh and lastly any work I carryout will be tested and signed off by a Part P registered electrician, or building inspector.

thanks
Don't think there is such an Animal as a (Part P registered Electrician is there?)

was going to post but couldn't be arsed. Pink Floyd "Division Bell" on atm.

And!!! not going to elaborate???
Apologies to Murdoch for answering, but I think what M is getting at, is, not many Electricians will sign off on work that they haven't done or been involved in, after all it will be their name on the cert, not yours, hope I have read your thoughts correctly M.

Apologies to Murdoch for answering, but I think what M is getting at, is, not many Electricians will sign off on work that they haven't done or been involved in, after all it will be their name on the cert, not yours, hope I have read your thoughts correctly M.
Doe's it need to be signed off by an electrician or can it just be a building inspector?

Reply to Ring circuit question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net