Discuss RING DOORBELL 24v transformer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

FKBIH

-
Reaction score
Hui guys customer wants a quote to install a doorbell system by ring.
He has no current doorbell in place
Ring will send a consumer unit transformer module 24v
I just want to clarify will he need a fuse or breaker anywhere along the circuit,, the chimes will be wireless and plugged into socket. first ive come across ring doorbells.

thanks for the patience

the ring doorbell requires a 24v supply from the transformer which comes in the packaging, the chime plugs in and are wireless to the bell push, its a nice piece of kit, the camera is quite impressive for its size

quite simple, the ring doorbell incorporates a camera so you can see who's at the door, you can speak to them, video capture, motion detection etc etc

search for ring doorbell on amazon

Reply to RING DOORBELL 24v transformer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I've installed a Lorex doorbell recently, but it is not turning on. I did some tests using a multimeter and this is what I found...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I ended up with a Ring video wired doorbell instead of a Byron video wired doorbell as B&Q were out of stock (had ordered online) and they...
Replies
Views
I have a doorbell I want to install. The issue is the 16v transformer is designed to sit on a DIN rail. I have a 10 way 17th edition BG Nexus...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve just looked in my consumer unit and I’ve got space for an extra MCB and a rail transformer for my ring doorbell. I’m planning on...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Incase this reaches other non UK residents to confirm this doorbell has been fitted in England it regard to electricity distribution...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock