Discuss Ring floodlight camera light output in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Arms
Reaction score
Customer wants to change a 50w led floodlight to a ring dual light/camera.

They have expressed concerns the ring won't deliver the same amount of light as the current 50w LED one.

I have spoken with ring and they have said it's 45w per light (90w total). This figure seems alot.

Anyone have any experience with the light output of these or know what the figures are regarding the output?

Customer wants to change a 50w led floodlight to a ring dual light/camera.

They have expressed concerns the ring won't deliver the same amount of light as the current 50w LED one.

I have spoken with ring and they have said it's 45w per light (90w total). This figure seems alot.

Anyone have any experience with the light output of these or know what the figures are regarding the output?
You have a unique skill there Mate to be able to speak to a Ring.

Unfortunately I don't have the lumen output for the floodlight already installed. All I know is it's a 50w LED floodlight.

Also finding the lumen output for the ring is hard to aquire

I would have to agree I fitted one a couple of weeks ago and the light output was not as good as I expected, I thought it was about the same as a 20w at a push!
Not into the ring stuff I fitted the ring pro doorbell at the same time and that worked for about 2 days then packed up. Luckily for me the customer supplied them both, so had to sort out a replacement bell which he said was nearly impossible. He called me 2 weeks later for me to re-connect it!

Reply to Ring floodlight camera light output in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I hope someone can kindly advise on an issue I'm having. I had an Electrician install a couple of these hardwired ring...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Got a little dilemma. Customer has 3 up and down wall lights in back garden, one either side of the extension and one centre. All three...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can give me some advice, as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to these things. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys & Girls, It's been a while, hope everything is good. I have an issue that's proving to be a bit of a head scratcher. Please bear with...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I'm building a house and need some help with the LED lighting design. Lots of experience wiring things, some experience using LEDs (did...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock