Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
so over this afternoon i heard a few rumours of riots going to be happening in enfield, went to the cinema come back to hear this report from a news

:Earlier, around 100 rioters smashed two shop windows and trashed a police car in Church Street in clashes with police.

however i think this is abit less then whats happend, what ive been hearing is the local mc ds and krispy creams right next to each other both 24hr have been set alight.and load of shops have been trashed a robbed.

i know some people want to riot and stuff for real reasons but
War on ******** DOUGHNUTS!!!

i think people have finally realised the police are powerless against groups more than 30.
i feel sorry for the police there what a night, and they have the cheek not to give them bonuses.

I'm not rioting till it's directed at something meaniful people hold the power to shape the country...

Last edited by a moderator:
so over this afternoon i heard a few rumours of riots going to be happening in enfield, went to the cinema come back to hear this report from a news

:Earlier, around 100 rioters smashed two shop windows and trashed a police car in Church Street in clashes with police.

however i think this is abit less then whats happend, what ive been hearing is the local mc ds and krispy creams right next to each other both 24hr have been set alight.and load of shops have been trashed a robbed.

i know some people want to riot and stuff for real reasons but
War on ******** DOUGHNUTS!!!

i think people have finally realised the police are powerless against groups more than 30.
i feel sorry for the police there what a night, and they have the cheek not to give them bonuses.

I'm not rioting till it's directed at something meaniful people hold the power to shape the country...

Not only Enfield but Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, somewhere in Islington and oviously the mugs in Brixton had to jump on the bandwagon as well. Simple answer? 'If you do not disperse and leave the area at once; then live ammunition will be used.'

Not only Enfield but Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, somewhere in Islington and oviously the mugs in Brixton had to jump on the bandwagon as well. Simple answer? 'If you do not disperse and leave the area at once; then live ammunition will be used.'

:rockon:

Spot on Ken we look like fools, was listening to a load of Spanish chatting yesterday and they were all asking the question why were the looters not being shot? Glad they didnt ask me cos i dont know why ?

Live ammunition is a bit harsh, lots of blood to clean up etc. Rubber bullets are what you want, the bouncy ones from the seventies, that would soon move them on!

As ken says, give them fair warning, if not starting killing them one by one.

This country needs discipline!

As ken says, give them fair warning, if not starting killing them one by one.

This country needs discipline!

Lets have this right before the do-gooders jump aboard and get the post closed. This was not a demonstration - about brutal Police methods, etc etc that the left is spouting off but an orcastrated attack on the Police.

all in the name of so called justice for the geezer that shot a copper :/ he deserved to be shot and all these rioters deserve to be lying next to him!!

correct me if im wrong these so called rioters want revenge on the police for killing there drug dealing thug of a friend/ family member. by burning down Tottenham, the place they live.sell there drugs or what ever they do.just go to show that they have no brains. but IMO there doing the police and everybody favour in burning Tottenham down as a Arsenal fan let it burn

there is rumours that they might cancel the Everton vs Tottenham game because of it, not cool!

This is a joke, its now kicking off in Hackney and Lewisham. What I want to know is WHY if the peelers have made over 215 arrests ONLY 25 of the scum have been charged?
Take my word for it that this is all being orcastrated by left-wing anarchists.
It will start kicking off in the northern cities soon, you watch.
Afterwards there will be a billion pound public enquiry; that will say that - 'its all the fault of the Police and Tories.' You watch!!!

STOP ******* about and get the guns out.

what a joke. time like this thank **** i got outta London all dirty scum. its time we got the army in. Oh we cant because we are in other country's sorting there **** out. why ours burn down, funny thing is i bet half ant even from this country.

This is a joke, its now kicking off in Hackney and Lewisham. What I want to know is WHY if the peelers have made over 215 arrests ONLY 25 of the scum have been charged?
Afterwards there will be a billion pound public enquiry; that will say that - 'its all the fault of the Police and Tories.' You watch!!!

STOP ******* about and get the guns out.

your right ken,innocent people are being burned out of homes and business basically by yobs,the police or is it the feds?? the police cant cope,send the army in,its what they do best,the good people of london are being attacked isnt that what our army is for,to protect its citizens from attack..

it wont ken,for one reason bar a couple of cities the north does not have a gang culture,and the london thing is down to gang and american culture of black youth in this country,it glorifies guns/drugs/bling and exploitation of women,the use of the words beeatch/ho/feds can be traced across the pond,this country has fought racism for years and does a good job,but when you have black youths rioting it just brings out the old stereo typing thing in the press etc,the lad who got killed,did he shoot first? who knows but he was reported to be well known to police,a gang member etc etc,regardless of creed or colour that reaction to a death of someone who is a scumbag is totally wrong and is feeding the propaganda to the like of the bnp etc

it wont ken,for one reason bar a couple of cities the north does not have a gang culture,and the london thing is down to gang and american culture of black youth in this country,it glorifies guns/drugs/bling and exploitation of women,the use of the words beeatch/ho/feds can be traced across the pond,this country has fought racism for years and does a good job,but when you have black youths rioting it just brings out the old stereo typing thing in the press etc,the lad who got killed,did he shoot first? who knows but he was reported to be well known to police,a gang member etc etc,regardless of creed or colour that reaction to a death of someone who is a scumbag is totally wrong and is feeding the propaganda to the like of the bnp etc
Totally correct.

However,
Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Burnley, Blackburn... I can go on with cities that have large immigrant populations. Also there is a lot more segregation between the races in some of these places. After all the Oldham riots started after an elderly white man was beaten up for walking though an 'asian' area.

i thought it was not quite funny but to say its cos of 1 guy getting shot, i saw the place where he was shot only 3 bunches of flowers surly if it were for that reson there would be alot more.

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock