Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss risk assessment and waste disposal in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. scre4m4ger

scre4m4ger EF Member

Hi All,

I've got my assessment with napit looming (first one to join their scheme) i am told i need a risk assessment and waste disposal policy, does anyone know of sample template documents i can alter to suit?

many thanks
    Rob

2. spark 68

spark 68 Electrician's Arms

Does Napit not have the Sample templates on their website ?(the contractors section), I know Elecsa have all of the sample documents required for their members.

3. scre4m4ger

scre4m4ger EF Member

i'm not sure, perhaps. i'm not a member as yet tho and I'm told that the assessor will ask for these from me when he comes to check me work

4. spark 68

spark 68 Electrician's Arms

Iam not a member of Napit,so cannot really speak for them, but when you first sign up you usually get a welcome pack which will tell you all you need to know.

Or give them a ring, after all you are paying them so they should be able to answer your concerns.

5. Dan23584

Dan23584 Electrician's Arms

I am with Napit and I had a similar issue when I joined, just give them a ring. They will probably say not to worry about it until the assessor comes and the assessor will put you in the right direction. Remember the assessor is not there to catch you out or try to 'fail' you, they are very helpful. if there is anything you do not have on the day of your assessment you will be given time to sort out after.

6. summermann

summermann Guest

When i was told for risk assessment and waste disposal policy i contact with ashwaste and they resolved my problem.

7. MDJ

MDJ Guest

If the assessor turns up haha, he will advise you

8. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    risk assessment. ..... i don't work live. waste disposal...... clients dustbin.

9. snowhead

snowhead Trusted Advisor

Saves on a Carriers licence

10. Tridentsystems

Tridentsystems Regular EF Member

Ask the assessor and he will give you them. Don't sweat the assessment. After being on the tools twenty years plus imagine my surprise when I was assessed by NAPIT and thinking the assessor would be a spark. To find he was an ex PLUMBER