Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Robin KTS 1620 Replacement Fuse in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Walkernator

Walkernator New EF Member

I am just starting out, and acquired an old Robin KTS 1620 Multifunction tester to practice. It has a blown fuse soldered to the mainboard and labelled F2.

I have not been able find a wiring schematic for the device, there are no visible values shown on the remanants of the fuse. I just wanted to know if anyone knew the correct value. The photos below show the position on the board. Many thanks.

IMG-1598.JPG

IMG-1597.JPG

IMG-1596.JPG

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    the rating should be on the end cap.

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    what you could do. with the cover off, is clip a meter ( on Amps) in series with the end caps. then experiment to see what current flows on various settings and tests.

4. Taylortwocities

Taylortwocities Electrician's Arms