Discuss Rogue Traders new series dodgy sparks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
reading in the elecsa newsletter that they,ve been assisting the program Rouge traders with some dodgy sparks .
Anyone know when the program will be shown ?
should be intresting viewing.

Certainly should be. Series starts in april 2010.

Perhaps we should record it and show it to our customers when they complain about the bill:rolleyes:

Chris

i saw it the last time they done it on dodgy sparks. i couldn't believe what some ''sparks'' will do.

I remember that too....they rigged a kettle to take out the RCD when they turned it on, chap came out and told them they had the wrong make of fuse box and relived them of £800 for the swap!!!

i saw it the last time they done it on dodgy sparks. i couldn't believe what some ''sparks'' will do.

Yeh I saw that one, to create a fault the so called 'expert' disconnected the lives out of the back of a socket and left them loose in the backbox; nice one disconnecting the neutrals would have produced the same problem & been far safer:rolleyes:

reading in the elecsa newsletter that they,ve been assisting the program Rouge traders with some dodgy sparks .
Anyone know when the program will be shown ?
should be intresting viewing.

This will be the one when they are all red faced then:D:D

I remember that too....they rigged a kettle to take out the RCD when they turned it on, chap came out and told them they had the wrong make of fuse box and relived them of £800 for the swap!!!

Yeh forgotten about that; didn't another 'trader' come along and swap that board out for another new one?:rolleyes::D

What did they expect! rigging a kettle, how can any Spark function properly without a brew, I'd have taken them for £800 if i couldnt have a brew:D

Should have rigged the Steam Iron, no one needs one of them;)

ahhh!! that will explain the bloke with the mic and camera then...! oh dog toffee!! i thought he was getting me to audition for x factor!! wondered why i never saw my self...!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBog9q3PiHM&feature=PlayList&p=CBFA4982FBA2EB63&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3[/ame]

Love it.

Reply to Rogue Traders new series dodgy sparks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock