Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Rolson 2 LED Telescopic Inspection Mirror in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical Electrician's Arms

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical Electrician's Arms

I forgot to mention that I bought one of these a while ago, and like the telescopic LED mirror light, it's proved to be a very useful tool indeed. Great for retrieving the screwdriver or set of pliers that you dropped down the back of a fridge-freezer, or places that your hand won't reach. :) An absolute snip at just £2.99.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Marvo

Marvo Admin and gender confused Staff Member Admin

I have a small set made by Teng that has a telescopic inspection mirror, telescopic magnifying glass and the telescopic magnetic pick-up tool whick I carry in the car and a Facom non-extendable mirror in the tool case that's VDE rated.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has a telescopic VDE rated mirror, what make and how good is it?

I've tried numerous cheaper types in the past and the ball joints are always a problem where you tighten them to make the mirror stiff enough to stay where you set it and the whole ball joint assemble bends.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Baddegg

Baddegg Still simmering Ken, not boiled yet buddy x Electrician's Arms

I have a fibre optic inspection camera with leds in the end that attaches to your phone,brilliant for searching under floors and ceilings,£18 on amazon

• Like Like x 1
  5. MFS Electrical

MFS Electrical Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    MFS Electrical
    I sense a fellow tool tart

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Baddegg

Baddegg Still simmering Ken, not boiled yet buddy x Electrician's Arms

Guilty

• Winner Winner x 1