Discuss Royal Raymond Rife frequency generator in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

The Ghost

Just throwing this out there to assay if anyone has done any work on the above or knows anything of it. Would be interesting to hear your views and thoughts if you have come across it or been involved in any way. I have been looking into this since around 2004 and attended a centre where this was done as therapy, for a friend who was seeking alternative therapy answers. I am also considering trying to build a frequency generator, any ideas?

First time I've heard of it, but after googling it looks interesting.
How did the therapy work out for your friend?

I wouldn't have thought there would be any problem building the front end of a frequency generator as such or obtaining information from the web, but I would have thought the your biggest obstacles would be the modulation and obtaining such an output device.
I wouldn't have a clue if there would be any danger involved, do you have any experience with this side of electronics at all?

I think Lucian may be the chap to message to give you more info.

My only experience was taking someone else for therapy. When they start they run through a range of frequencies. At a certain frequency I felt my gum tingling and the guy said that was for abcesses which I had one developing at the time. When we left and drove home the abcess flared up really badly for about an hour then completely disappeared, not absolutely sure what to make of that. As to danger...I think we all know that certain frequencies can be harmful to us, as well as organisms according to Rife. There is a list of frequencies on the net that correspond to specific organisms.

You can get frequency generators for free from the web that work off your pc and go through a sound system. As they do not penetrate through the cellular structure they are not necessarily effective with deep tissue however superficial structures can benefit from this type of generator. You do need pretty powerful speakers though and will annoy the heck out of your neighbours. I understand the original Rife generator frequencys were sent through a thermionic valve (radio signals) which do pentetrate through all cell structures.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I googled I didnt see any speakers but a glass encapsulated element of some sort. I assumed that to be an output device?

You are also going to need an accurate measurement device, again plenty of gear available, and these days quite cheap compared to my many past years dabbling in electronics.

Off topic, reminds me of someone I used to know; when he ramped up his new hi-fi, I said "doesn't that bother the neighbours". He replied, " we have an agreement, if they don't complain, I dont kill them" :)

I'm pleased you were helped by this therapy V, but reading the references just listed does not inspire me with their use of scientific method ...

Yes there is that regards scienctific evidence and I am not the sort to jump in willy nilly without aforethought. I think Rife was a genius. He invented a microscope that was optical capable of 60k magnification. He could see cellular activity with it and observed certain cells degrading with certain frequencies. I think there may be something in this. Instead today we use Electroscanning microscopy which can not do this. I have gone into microscopy fairly deeply with forensics as part of the law course I did decades ago and it was perhaps one of the most fascinating aspects of it. The principles involve in Rife as opposed to scanning microscopy are perfectly well attested to science. It is at that end I am interested really. And the frequency thing.

It certainly is interesting !
My take is its an AM radio transmitter. The size of the kit and that globe discharging make me think maybe 10W to 100W. I wouldn't be applying that to myself, except on a dare that included consuming at least some tequila :)

I could say all sorts of things about this, based on my understanding of physics, chemistry and electronics. But what I say would be of no account compared to a body of well-conducted clinical research, so I won't.

I would, however urge anyone and everyone not to use, rely on, or promote any treatment or device that has not received full, rigorous, impartial testing and official approval for both efficacy and safety. Personal experience can be quite convincing, but is seriously unreliable and often turns out to be placebo or coincidence.

in any event it wouldn't be wise for anyone with a pacemaker or icd implant to be near a device like that they could get a jolt they dont want, or their device could burn out.
in a form what he was doing is a crude radio ablation and thats dangerous!

Reply to Royal Raymond Rife frequency generator in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock